To: Mr. Santa Claus FI-96930 Arctic Circle, FINLAND
How are you? I guess you will be excited for your next trip around the globe.. Only few days left! It is going to be the most wonderful night of the year! (Do you fly in business class this time?!) I hope all your reindeers are doing well (especially Rudolph).
I have been very nice this year. Really, really nice. It was a very long year and very challenging. Bit sad tough, but I learned a lot and I am doing my best for 2017. Good things I have done: I stopped buying material stuff (only exceptions are books, I can’t help that!), I cared more about others than me (no always a good idea), I helped my mum as much as I could, and tried to be a good friend. So, please be generous with me this Christmas, I really deserve nice gifts.
Yes Santa, I am still single, and yes, my life is still a mess…
No Santa, I don’t want a new boyfriend, and no, not even a magic hoover to clean my life up.
Oh yes Santa, of course I still believe in you! (what a funny question!)
I believe in you, in love and friendship. And unicorns. I am a dreamer, you know.
I understand you start to be old boy, so I wanna make your job as easiest as possible. Therefore, as last year, here I copied the list of the places I really wanna see and things I really wanna do once in my lifetime, so you have plenty of choices. Any of these will work. Thank you.
To help you, I have updated it and ticked ✔ the gifts you already broguht me during these years, so you cannot wrong. Ah, I was forget! Thank you for the things you brought me last year… I loved them! Those places were really stunning Santa, you should have come, too! And thank you for having brought new friends to travel with. They were the best gift.
85 gift ideas, from my bucketlist:
- Namibia ??
- Iceland ??
- Bali, Indonesia ??
- Visit 40 country before my 35
- Philippines ??✔
- Taji Mahal, India ??
- Temple of Angkor, Cambodia ??
- Machu Picchu, Peru ??
- Visit the Acropolis in Athens, Greece ??
- South Africa ??
- Berlin Wall, Germany ??✔
- Copenhagen, Denmark ??
- Iguazú falls, Brazil ??
- Hong Kong ??
- Fly in business class
- Sleep in a cave ✔
- Sailing the Maldives ??
- Fiji ??
- Bay of Kotor, Montenegro ??
- Spring in Japan ??
- Myanmar ??
- Azure window, Malta ?? ✔
- Dive in Papua New Guinea ??
- Source d’argent beach, Seychelles ??✔
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia ??
- South Korea ??
- San Francisco, California ??
- Cabo de Roca, Portugal ??✔
- Taipei, Taiwan ??
- Horse riding in Costa Rica ??
- Stockholm, Sweden ??
- Myanmar ??
- See a shooting star ✔
- Food tasting in Vietnam ??✔
- Road trip across Australia ??
- Sunset in Santorini, Greece ??✔
- Learn Russian ??
- Holi festival, India ??
- Sunset in Amalfi, Italy ??
- Yi Peng Festival, Thailand ??
- Bungee jumping
- Dolphins watching ✔
- Cross the Salar de Uyum, Bolivia ??
- Whale watching
- Stand at bottom ofBurj Khalifa, world’s tallest skyscraper, UAE ??✔
- Go back to London, to change my mind, Uk ??
- Have dinner at a Parisian bistrot, France ??✔
- Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ??
- Go on a safari
- Island hopping in Koh Phi Phi, Thailand ??✔
- Summer night in Mykonos, Greece ??
- Learn to dive?
- See the aurora borealis in Norway ??
- Party in Ibiza, Spain ??✔
- Penguins watching
- Sleep in a lighthouse
- Go to a thermal bath in Budapest, Hungary ??✔
- Ballooning in Cappadocia, Turkey ??
- Try a kitesurf
- Take a waterfall shower ✔
- Great Wall, China ??
- Alhambra, Spain ??✔
- Galapagos, Ecuador ??
- Learn Greek ??
- Climb a volcano ✔
- Get a tattoo abroad
- Learn how to cook an Asian dish
- Sleep in a treehouse
- Plitvice lakes, Croatia ??
- Dink a mojito in Havana, Cuba ??
- Road trip across Ireland ??
- Road 66, USA ??
- Skydive (…maybe keep this as last!!?)
- Celebrate the “Dias de los muertos” (Nov 2nd), Mexico ??
- Spend a night in the Moroccan desert ??✔
- Take a journey on the Trans-Siberian railway ?
- Swim in the infinity pool of the Marina Bay, Singapore ??
- Full moon party, Koh Phangan, Thailand ??
- Niagara Falls, Canada ??
- Chicken Itzá ruines, Mexico ??✔
- Christmas tree lighting at Rockefeller Center, New York ?? ?
- Start up a travel blog! ?✔
Have a safe trip around the world, and be careful with tiny Venice chimneys.
Ps. Sorry, only soya milk in the fridge this year. The biscuits are for you, don’t be shy, boy! I didn’t cook them myself, don’t be scared! (Yes, I am sure I don’t want a cooking class as xmas gift, but thank you anyway!)
?What about you? What’s your wanderluster Christmas list?
Share if u agree with my gift ideas or comment here to suggest new ones.